Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Trine-Marie and Andy

This is a wedding I did a while ago in the dead of summer but haven't featured yet on my blog.  Trine-Marie and Andy are such an adorable and fun couple, and I was blessed to be a part of their special day.  At first, I was nervous that the Georgia heat on this day in July would hinder the picture-taking part of the day, but Trine-Marie, Andy, and their entire bridal party were such troopers.  They allowed me to take "fun shots" of the bridal party jumping, acting, and hanging off of playground equipment.  Their beautiful reception was held at the Hardeman-Sams House in Athens, and at it I got to meet some of Trine-Marie's kind family that came all the way from Norway.  All in all, it was a gorgeous wedding and fabulous day. 

Also, for some reason I was on a black-and-white kick for this wedding.  Although VERY unlike my style, I think it can create a "classy" or "traditional" look for pictures.  Hope you like it!






 























1 comment:

  1. Aaaahhhhh - So beautiful picures! You even got the Norwegian cake (Kransekake)..
    I love the black and white ones, they are just Great!

    Tone Vikholt

    ReplyDelete