Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Abi and John

Abi and John are an adorable couple that I was blessed to photograph at Stone Mountain with a good friend Mike Getchell of Getchell Photography.  I love getting to know couples and watching how they interact with each other.  Turns out Abi is a complete rockstar in front of a camera.  She came up with her own poses and was adventurous enough to kick off her cowboy boots and jump in the lake for some interesting shots!  Often times men are less interested in being photographed than women, and it was adorable watching Abi's sparkling personality bring out John's smiles during our shoot. They're getting married in April, and I can't wait to be a part of their special day!














1 comment:

  1. I laughed, I cried! I love these beautiful pictures that show how much John and Abi love one another. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete