Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Baby Jakin

Two days ago, I photographed my first newborn session.  It blew my mind.  All this time I've admired newborn photography, and I've seen all of the cute outfits babies are dressed in and all of the cute poses they're doing and the little baby grins on their faces...  It looked easy to photograph a cute, dressed up, smiling-while-sleeping baby.  But I had no clue what a unique art newborn photography really is.  The adorable pictures we see come from skill, experience, and hours of patience.  I truly admire newborn photographers that have mastered the skill necessary to capture those photos.

I feel very blessed to have photographed baby Jakin. He is truly a gorgeous baby boy.  I am excited to take what I learned from this session and apply it to the newborn session I have in a couple weeks.  I love any opportunity to see my own improvement.



No comments:

Post a Comment