Wednesday, December 10, 2014

New Website!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Ahhh, I am SO excited to share my new website with y'all!  I am so grateful to finally have a website that represents who I am, what I believe in, and has current examples of my work!  This has been long overdue, months in the making, and I'm super happy with the final product.  Please check it out here: www.clairedianaphotography.com!   The new site has a blog within it, so I will no longer be posting on this blog.  Any shoots after 11/25/14 are on the new blog, and past blog posts will remain here (and there) for your convenience.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2 comments:

  1. Martin KraghMartin Kragh is a researcher at the Uppsala Centre for Russian and Eurasian Studies. He defended his PhD at the Stockholm School of Economics in 2009, and specializes in the economic and political history of Russia and the former USSR. Kragh has also done research on the history of economic thought, and has written a textbook (in Swedish) on the topic.
    |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barn wedding in Georgia-If you are planning for rustic wedding in Georgia then Bridge View Barn will help you find barns, farms, ranches. Farm wedding & wedding venue in local Georgia area









    ReplyDelete