Thursday, November 13, 2014

Megan & Kyle | Four Oaks Manor Wedding

"At the end of the day, I'm marrying Kyle." -- Megan said this during our final consultation prior to her wedding, and I jotted it down because I loved it so much. So much time and coordination and detail goes into planning a wedding, but this couple remained focused on the bigger picture: the marriage they were entering into.  I have enjoyed every second of working with this couple, and I'm grateful that God brought us together again for such a special occasion (we went to high school together!).

As usual, I had SUCH a hard time narrowing down which photos to share in this blog post. I have so many favorites from Megan and Kyle's wedding day… little candid moments, crazy dance moves, sweet hugs between family members. This is just a small portion (I know, it's quite a lengthy post) that summarizes the love and joy of the day.  Shout out to Four Oaks Manor for always being a beautiful venue and having wonderful staff to work with.  And a huge thank you to my girl, Sarah Lynn, for second shooting.  Get ready for a really adorable flower girl who photobombed many of my photos in the cutest way possible.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment