Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Kraft Family

I am not a family photographer or children photographer by any stretch, but when some old family friends asked me to take photos of them and their adorable daughter, Maddie, I couldn't say no. They were kind to drive to Athens so we could spend the morning in Dudley Park, one of my favorite spots in Athens. Maddie was such a character, and I loved having to test my quickness in order to capture her rapidly changing movements. :) It was a great time and a great learning experience for me. And now I know... when bringing a bubble gun to a shoot with a kid, make sure to have extra batteries or they will be upset! :)













 













3 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job and got some very precious pictures! I'd be a very satisfied customer for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family ~ you did a great job capturing those precious moments! They will cherish these photos forever.

    ReplyDelete