Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ashlee and Paul

I apologize in advance for this being a long post, but I really couldn't narrow down my favorites from this engagement session any more than this.  Ashlee is a long-time neighbor/friend of mine and has now found the man of her dreams.  I am beyond excited for her and blessed that I get to photograph the journey - including her wedding in December... on her birthday!  This photo shoot was perfect in every way... perfect temperature, perfect sunlight, perfect fall colors, and PERFECT couple.  I felt more like a paparazzi snapping away while they were naturally adorable.  My favorite part was when we reached the dock and Paul whipped out his guitar and they both started singing.  I got to experience a free concert, shooting from the distance with my long zoom lens, trying not to interrupt the magical moment that was unfolding in front of me.








No comments:

Post a Comment